A Peek Inside Pull Up a Chair... Cooking for Two

 

A Peek Inside Pull Up a Chair... Cooking for Two

There’s something special about a cookbook that feels like home.

Over the past several months, I've been pouring my heart into creating Pull Up a Chair... Cooking for Two—a cookbook filled with simple homestyle recipes, family memories, and stories from my front porch. 



This isn't just a collection of recipes. It's a book about slowing down, gathering around the table, and enjoying the comfort of homemade meals. Every recipe is written with everyday ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, making it perfect for busy couples, empty nesters, newlyweds, or anyone who simply enjoys cooking without a mountain of leftovers.

Today, I wanted to give you a little preview of what you'll find inside.

The sample pages feature recipes like Easy Popcorn Chicken, Country Tuna Salad Sandwiches, and a hearty Western Omelet. Each recipe includes more than just ingredients and directions. You'll also find my "Pull Up a Chair" stories, helpful homestead tips, serving suggestions, and little notes from my own kitchen that make each page feel personal.



My goal has always been to create more than a cookbook. I wanted to create something that feels like sitting on the front porch with a glass of sweet tea, sharing recipes and stories with a good friend.

Whether you're making a quick lunch, a hearty breakfast, or a family-favorite supper, I hope these recipes become part of your own traditions.

Thank you for following The Oklahoma Homestead Woman and encouraging me every step of the way. Your support has made this dream possible, and I can't wait to share the finished cookbook with you.

So... pull up a chair, stay awhile, and let's make something delicious together.

❤️ From my front porch to yours,
Marcia Raiburn
The Oklahoma Homestead Woman

Comments