The Chicken Keeper Is Finally Here!

 From My Front Porch


The Chicken Keeper Is Finally Here!


Some projects take a little longer than expected—not because they're difficult, but because you want to get them just right.


Today, I'm excited to share that The Oklahoma Homestead Woman Chicken Keeper is finally finished and available on my website!

https://theoklahomahomesteadwoman.square.site


This planner has truly been a labor of love. As someone who raises chickens myself, I wanted to create something I would actually use out here on the homestead. Instead of keeping notes on scraps of paper or trying to remember hatch dates and flock information, everything now has a place.


Whether you're raising a few backyard hens or building a larger flock, staying organized makes caring for your chickens so much easier.


Inside the Chicken Keeper you'll find pages to help you keep track of:


Flock inventory


Breed information


Egg production


Health records


Feed and supply inventory


Breeding records


Hatch records


Expenses


Notes and planning pages



Every page was designed in a warm farmhouse style because I believe practical things can be beautiful too.


This is just the beginning of what I hope will become a growing collection of printable planners for homesteaders. The Garden Planner is already in the works, followed by pantry planners, preservation records, and many more resources to help make homestead life a little more organized.


Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me along the way. Your kind words, messages, and support have meant more than you know.


If you'd like to see the Chicken Keeper or add it to your own homestead, you can find it on The Oklahoma Homestead Woman website.


As always...


Pull up a chair, stay awhile, and enjoy the simple life.


— Marcia

The Oklahoma Homestead Woman 🌻🐔

Comments